ADHD Summer Camp Kentucky Families Love
Exceptional ADHD Summer Camp Kentucky Families Love
Welcome to our ADHD summer camp Kentucky parents trust– a summer camp designed for children, teenagers, and young adults with ADHD! Discover more information about the camp here!
About Our Summer Camp
Our exceptional ADHD summer camp Kentucky kids choose provides excellent camp opportunities for boys and girls ages 6-22. Our summer camp programs are created for campers with ADHD, high-functioning Autism, and Aspergers.
We are professionals and are confident in meeting your child’s needs and interests as we are the best at our job. We always take the campers’ needs, interests, passions, and talents into consideration and through our uniquely designed camp programs and activities, we motivate and encourage campers to socialize and communicate more, build friendships with other campers of their age, make unforgettable summer memories and adventures, and enjoy every moment of the summer.
How we communicate at Our Exceptional ADHD Summer Camp Kentucky Teens Love
We completely understand how important the communication is between you and your child. That is why we’ve come up with an incredible solution by creating a system that keeps you and your child in active communication during the camp sessions. This communication system includes phone calls, e-mails, online photo gallery, writing letters, and an available contact service 24/7.
- Phone Calls – We inform parents and other family members via phone once a week with specific information and details about the camper.
- E-Mails – We send e-mails at least once a week with more general information about the campers and the activities, games, and events that are organized at the summer camp.
- Online Photo Gallery – You can check our online photo gallery and take a look at the photos we took that day. The photo gallery is updated daily.
- Letter-Writing – We motivate children to write letters at least once a week.
- Contact Service – The contact service is available 24/7.
The Programs at Our Camp
Another reason why we are your child’s best choice is because of the various customized camp programs we offer. Through these programs, we manage to make a positive change in campers’ behavior. Here are some of the camp programs:
- Discovery Program
- Foundation Program
- Sight Program
- Insight Program
- Adventure Program
- Theme Week
- Leadership Program
- Krewe Program
So, if you like our ADHD summer camp and our programs, contact us and sign up your child to one of our programs! Hurry up, the groups are filled quickly!
Kentucky : Lexington-Fayette, Meads, Ironville, Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond