The Camp Programs at Our ADHD Summer Camp Indiana Families Love
Looking for a summer camp for your boy or girl diagnosed with ADHD? Look no further and visit our ADHD summer camp Indiana parents trust!
Why You Should Choose Our Camp
The truth is that there are many summer camps which are suitable for your child, but we always say that we are your best choice. Why?
Because at our ADHD summer camp Indiana kids love we believe that every child should experience an unforgettable summer camping adventure. At our camp, we teach and learn together, help campers develop new skills, meet new friends, discover new talents, try new things, and simply enjoy the best summer ever.
Our mission is for all campers to enjoy these benefits and that is the reason why we create a nurturing and friendly environment where all children, teenagers, and young adults can feel relaxed and comfortable.
The Programs at Our ADHD Summer Camp Indiana Teens Choose
We try our best to meet campers’ needs and interests, which is why we create our camp programs according to their age, requirements, and passion. Each camp program is created with one thing in mind and that is to provoke a positive change in your child’s life.
Here are the programs at our best ADHD summer camp:
- Discovery Program – This camp program is created for campers ages 6 – 7. It is great for younger children and first-time campers.
- Sight Program – This camp program is created for young people ages 8 – 13 and through this program, we help young people improve their social interaction.
- Insight Program – This camp program is created for teenagers ages 14 – 17. In the program model, all teens learn how to work as a team in order to accomplish a certain goal.
- Adventure Program – This camp program is created for teenagers ages 14 – 17 and includes different program models – Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing.
- Leadership Program – This camp program is created for teenagers ages 14 – 17 and involves a trip into the wilderness.
- Krewe Program – This camp program is created for campers ages 16 – 22 and focuses on improving life skills.
- Young Adult Program – This camp program is created for young adults ages 18 – 22 and it is suitable for campers who are on the way of accomplishing total independence.
If you like our camp programs, come and visit us soon!
Indiana : Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Hammond, Bloomington, Gary, Carmel, Fishers, Muncie