Learn About Our Camp and Activities for Children with ADHD at Our Leading ADHD Summer Camp Connecticut Teens Love
Our leading ADHD summer camp Connecticut families choose offers customized camp programs and activities for children, teenagers, and young adults with ADHD. Come and visit us!
Our Unique ADHD Summer Camp Connecticut Parents Trust
Our summer camp is known for providing excellent care and specially designed camp programs and activities that can help boys and girls diagnosed with ADHD disorder to overcome their challenges and difficulties and start socializing and communicating with other children their age. By establishing personal relationships with each and every camper, we understand their needs and demands, and we tailor our camp activities according to their interests.
Everything we do is done for a purpose and that is to help campers learn and allow them to experience their best summer ever!
The Camp Programs & Activities at the Camp
Our camp is more than just a traditional summer camp. We know what children want and how to make them happy. Through the various activities we organize at our leading ADHD summer camp Connecticut teens choose, we change children’s lives in a positive way.
The Camp Programs
The camp programs are customized according to campers’ needs, age, and interests.
- Discovery Program is designed for children ages 6 – 7.
- Sight Program is designed for young campers ages 8 – 13 with Autism disorder and Autism level 1.
- Insight Program is designed for teenagers ages 14 – 17 who are diagnosed with high-functioning Autism disorder.
- Adventure Program is created for teenagers ages 14 – 17. This camp program includes several program models: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing.
- Leadership Program is created for teenagers ages 14 – 17 who have already completed the Adventure Program, Insight Program, or Young Adult Session.
- Krewe Program is designed for returning young adults ages 16 – 22 and for young adults who have completed the Leadership Program.
- Young Adult Program is designed for campers ages 18 – 22.
The Camp Activities:
- In-Camp Activities: Tree climbing, arts & crafts, science, pond games, blacktop games, field games, pool, quidditch, tie-dye, slip and slide, canoeing, archery, campus-wide special events, etc.
- Off-Camp Activities: Hiking, tubing, kayaking, horseback riding, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, ziplining, etc.
If you think our ADHD summer camp Connecticut parents trust is suitable for your boy or girl, come and visit us. Our programs are filling quickly, so hurry and submit an application form!
Connecticut : Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, North Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, East Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain