The Summer Programs at Our Special Needs Camp Massachusetts Families Love
Our special needs camp Massachusetts Teens Choose offer various summer programs to choose from! Check our programs and see which one can meet your child’s age, needs, and interests.
Our Special Needs Camp Massachusetts Families Love
We are a specialized summer camp for children ages 6-22 who are diagnosed with Autism, Aspergers, and ADHD. We provide a nurturing and calm environment where your child can learn important life lessons, try new things, socialize with new people, and experience the best camp adventure of their life.
The Programs at Our Summer Camp
Our special needs camp Massachusetts teens choose offers a few different programs to choose from – Discovery Program, Sight Program, Insight Program, Adventure Program, Leadership Program, Krewe Program, and Young Adults Program.
- Discovery Program is designed for children ages 6 – 7. This program gives focus to compassion and consistency, as campers build essential basic skills in social communication and conflict resolution. It is a great program as it serves as an introduction to a summer camp for younger campers.
- Sight Program is designed for young people ages 8 – 13. In this program model, we focus on helping campers increase their independence and self-confidence, enhance their social interaction, and develop their communication skills.
- Insight Program provides an interesting challenge for teens from ages 14 – 17. In the program model, campers learn how to work as a team to accomplish a certain goal.
- Adventure Program is created for teens from ages 14 – 17 and has a few program models such as Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing. The adventure program brings adventure games to life!
- Leadership Program is a program designed for teens ages 14 – 17 who have completed the adventure program, insight program, or young adult program. The Leadership program involves a self-directed wilderness trip and camp-based leadership training course.
- Krewe Program is designed for returning campers ages 16 – 22 and for campers who have completed the leadership program. Krewe program focuses on real-life job skills, such as, time management, accountability, and learning what it takes to be a staff member at the camp.
- Young Adult Program is created for young adults ages 18 – 22 who are on their way to accomplishing supported independence.
Come and Visit the Camp
Potential campers and their families are welcome to visit our camp!
Contact us today to schedule a visit! Our educational special needs camp Massachusetts is waiting for you!
Let’s have the best summer ever!
Massachusetts: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River.