Special Needs Camp Georgia
Apply to Our Leading Special Needs Camp Georgia Families Trust
Discover the best way to apply to our educational special needs camp Georgia Parents love for children, teens, and young adults ages 6-22!
What is So Special about Our Camp?
Considering the fact that we are a leading special needs camp for boys and girls diagnosed with Aspergers, Autism, ADHD, and other learning differences, we offer a calm and nurturing environment where your child can learn, grow, develop, socialize, make friends, and create memories.
How to Apply to Our Leading Special Needs Camp Georgia Teens Choose
When it comes to applying to our camp, there is a simple procedure to follow:
- Fill out our official camp application. Click here to apply online!
- $300 deposit is required once the camper is accepted into our camp. The deposit confirms your child’s place for the season.
- You will have to complete all online enrollment forms
- You will have to submit the full tuition and paperwork due by May 1st.
In the tuition is included:
- All Activity costs
- Transport costs(to and from the Spartanburg, Greenville or Asheville airport on opening and closing ceremony)
- Medical Costs and medication packaging
- Suitable clothing + sleeping bag
- $85 per week for dietary restriction + $15 per week for additional restriction + $20 canteen money
- If the camper attends multiple sessions – a fee of $230 per day is required.
Full tuition should be paid due by May 1st in order to retain the camper’s spot. The deposits are nonrefundable once the camper is accepted on the camp. When it comes to our refund policy, here is what you need to know:
- 50% credit after May 15
- 75 refund or full credit until May 15
- 100% refund or credit until April 1
Our special needs camp Georgia Families love accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and cashier’s checks. We do not accept personal checks.
Come and Visit Our Camp
Potential campers together with their families are welcome to come and visit our specialized summer camp. By visiting our camp, meeting our staff members, and experiencing the energy at our camp, you will be more comfortable with your decision to send your child to our camp.
The open houses are held from April to May, weekdays only.
You can call us today or send us an e-mail to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your family and answer to all of your questions.
We are waiting for you!