Special Needs Camp California Families Love for Boys and Girls Ages 6-22
Looking for a specialized summer camp for children or young adults with Aspergers, Autism disorder, or ADHD? Look no further, as you’ve come to the right place! Our special needs camp California Parents Trust is where your child can learn, grow, develop, and experience the best summer fun!
All You Need to Know about Our Special Needs Camp California Teens Love
Based in North Carolina, we are a specialized camp for boys and girls ages 6-22 with Aspergers syndrome, high functioning Autism, ADHD, and other learning differences.
Our camp is an ideal place where your child, teen, or young adult can learn and experience summer camp adventures at the same time. How is that possible?
Through the multiple activities, games, and events we organize we motivate campers to learn, socialize, develop their life skills, and build friendships with other campers of their age. This help children get out of their comfort zone and explore the environment around them.
Fun at Summer Camp – Our Camp Program & The Activities We Organize
Our camp offers a variety of programs to meet the varying interests and needs of the campers. Here are few of them:
- Discovery Program – This camp program is designed for children ages 6-7. It is recommended for first-timers.
- Sight Program – This camp program is designed for children ages 8-13.
- Insight Program – This camp program is designed for teens ages 14-17.
- Adventure Program – This camp program has 4 Categories – Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing. It is designed for teens ages 14-17.
- Leadership Program – This camp program is designed for campers ages 16-22.
- Krewe – This program is designed for campers ages 16-22.
- Young Adult Program – This program is designed for young adults ages 18-22.
Our special needs camp California kids love is successful because of the various activities we organize. Each day is different at our camp, making the summer camp experience, even more, fun.
We organize two types of activities – in-camp activities and off-camp activities:
- In-Camp Activities: Field Games, Pond Games, Blacktop Games, Arts & Craft, Quidditch, Science, Gaga, Tree Climbing, Pool, Tie-Dye, Archery, Slip and Slide, Slingshots, Canoeing, and Campus-Wide Special Events.
- Off-Camp Activities: Whitewater Rafting, Horseback Riding, Hiking, Tubing, Kayaking, Zipline, Canoeing, and Rock Climbing.
Visit our Specialized & Educational Summer Camp
You are welcome to visit our special needs camp, meet our staff, check the camp accommodation, and talk to other campers or parents to ensure yourself this is the perfect place for your child.
We are waiting for you!
California: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Fresno, Oakland, Palo Alto, San Jose