How to Apply for Camp!
- HOW TO APPLY
How to Apply to our Leading ADHD & Aspergers Camps for Girls & Boys:
- Fill out application on www.talismancamps.com. You can click here to apply now.
- We will call to discuss your camper’s application.
- $300 deposit is required upon acceptance. Due to our limited enrollment, this deposit confirms your camper’s spot for the summer.
- You will receive a confirmation packet detailing the enrollment process as well as Opening Day information.
- Complete online enrollment forms.
- Full tuition and paperwork due by May 1st.
INCLUDED IN TUITION:
- All activity costs
- Transport to and from the Greenville/Spartanburg (GSP) or Asheville (AVL) airport on opening and closing days
- Appropriate clothing and sleeping bag (full gear list by program here)
- $105 per week for one dietary restriction (GF, CF, Dye-Free, Vegetarian, etc.); add $15 per week for each additional restriction (e.g., GF + CF + vegetarian = $135 per week).
- Medical costs
- Medication packaging
- Between-session fee of $245 per day if attending multiple sessions. Families may choose to pick up their camper on the Closing Day of one session for a weekend visit and return them for Opening Day of their next session.
Deposits are nonrefundable once the camper is accepted. Full tuition is due by May 1st to retain the spot. Cancellations will be refunded (minus the deposit) at the following rate:
- 100% refund or credit until April 1
- 75% refund or full credit until May 15
- 50% credit after May 15
There is no refund for early discharge of a camper.
MasterCard, Visa, Discover and cashier’s checks. NO personal checks will be accepted. Credit card on file for incidentals and/or emergencies is required regardless of payment option.
We offer a specially-designed autism, ADHD and Aspergers camp for girls and boys. However, certain criteria might disqualify a child from fully benefiting from our programming, or pose a danger to themselves or other campers.
- IQ 85 and below. (For campers on the Autism Spectrum, a Full Scale I.Q. (FSIQ) is not a clear descriptor of your camper’s level of cognitive ability, so please include the breakdown scores for the FSIQ. This might include the Verbal, Non-Verbal, Processing Speed and Working Memory scores.)
- Physical aggression or self-injurious behavior
- Drug or alcohol use/abuse
- Conduct Disorder
- Sexually acting out/inappropriate sexual behaviors
Language comprehensible by others and appropriate to age level. Able to participate in group activities that require conversation skills, follow verbal directions, and participate in simple discussions.
Come Visit Us:
Come visit us to make sure you are comfortable with your decision to send your child to a leading autism, ADHD & Aspergers camp for girls and boys.