Community is vital to the Talisman Experience!
Below you will find ways to stay connected and information important to your child’s experience:
- One-Way E-mail System, Secure Online Photo Gallery, & Camp News: Click Here to see photos, receive updates from camp, or send your child an e-mail.
- Update Phone Calls: During summer camp, we call you once each week to update you on your child’s experience at camp.
- Weekly Program-Specific E-Mail Updates: Program directors will send out updates on what the groups have been up to during the previous week.
- Letter-Writing: It may be a dying art everywhere else, but not at Talisman! Students are encouraged to write letters at least once a week.
- Optional Parent Seminars: Learn more about the strategies we use at camp, and how to continue to build upon the positive changes our students make while they are with us. Click Here for a PDF with more information about our Parent Seminars.
- Pre-camp Webinars: Talisman offers live interactive webinars addressing questions you may have as you
are preparing for camp. These webinars present valuable information that will help make your child’s
transition to camp smoother. They also give you a first chance to connect with other camp parents.
- If you are not enrolled, please Apply online now – click here!