Specialized Autism Camp Florida Teens Love: One-Stop Destination for Children, Teens & Young Adults with Autism Disorder
Our specialized Autism camp Florida Families Choose is a perfect environment for boys and girls ages 6-22 diagnosed with high-functioning Autism. Come and visit us and spend unforgettable summer experience filled with fun, enjoyment, and friends!
What You Should Know about Our Specialized Autism Camp Florida Parents Trust
We are an educational camp based in North Carolina and our mission is to provide a nurturing, calm, and friendly environment where children, teens, and young adults diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder can grow socially and emotionally.
When it comes to specialized Autism camps, our camp has a reputation for being one of the best. We are able to make a positive change in campers’ communication and motivate them to develop their social skills while having the best summer imaginable at our camp. We encourage campers to communicate more, hang out with other campers of their age, build new friendships, try new things, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
How we communicate at Our Camp
Our specialized Autism camp Florida Parents Love offers different types of communication. Here are few of them:
- Phone Calls – We completely understand how important your communication with your child is. That is the reason why, during camp sessions, we call parents or other family members once a week with updates on campers’ experience at the camp.
- E-Mail Updates – Besides phone calls, we update the parents via e-mails.
- Online Photo Gallery – Our online photo gallery is updated every day with new photos.
- Letter-Writing – Here at our camp, we encourage campers to write letters at least once a week.
- 24/7 Contact Service – Our contact service is available 24/7 for additional information or questions. Please keep in mind that children are not allowed to use the phone unless there is an emergency.
We encourage all parents and family members to write letters to their campers. Don’t forget to write the camper’s name, group, and program on the top of the address.
Come and Visit Our Camp
All potential campers, together with their families are welcome to come and visit our specialized autism camp Florida. Contact us to schedule an appointment via phone or e-mail. The open houses are from Monday to Friday and are held in April and May.
We are looking forward to meeting you and creating unforgettable summer memories together! Let’s have the best summer ever!
Call us today, we are waiting for you!
Florida : Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee