Autism Summer Camp Rhode Island Teens Love for Best Summer Memories
Do you want your child diagnosed with autism disorder to experience the best summer? If you do, come and visit our autism summer camp Rhode Island families choose– the ideal place for your child to have fun, meet new friends, and have unforgettable summer camp adventures.
Learn About Our Unique Autism Summer Camp Rhode Island Families Love
Yes, our summer camp is unique as we perfectly understand children and parents’ needs and we offer exceptional summer camp programs to meet those needs. We help campers get out of their comfort zone and start communicating and socializing with other children their age.
We understand how difficult and strange it is for parents to be separated from their children, even if it is just for one day. In order to help parents overcome those challenges and to ensure we are taking an excellent care for their children, our focused autism summer camp Rhode Island teens choose has created an efficient communication system that enables parents and children to be in active communication:
- Telephone Calls – Our camp members call the parents or other family members at least once a week to inform them and update them on their child’s experience at our summer camp.
- Weekly E-mail Updates – Our camp shares weekly emails where we inform the parents about the fun games, events, and activities we organize.
- Photos & Camp News – All parents can send emails to their children. We print these emails and give to them. We also have an online summer camp gallery where we update the various camp sessions.
- Letter Writing – We encourage campers to write letters to their parents and other family members at least once a week.
- Contact Service 24/7 – Parents are allowed to call us or email us. Our contact service is available 24/7.
The campers at our summer camp are allowed to participate in different games, activities, and events. All camp activities are designed to improve their independence, self-esteem, and social skills.
We want campers of all ages to experience unforgettable summer camp memories and have the best summer of their lives.
We cannot wait to meet you and your family. Hurry up and schedule an appointment!
Rhode Island : Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, West Warwick