Come visit our Autism Summer Camp Oklahoma Families love!
Welcome to our Autism summer camp Oklahoma Families Love – an exceptional camp for boys and girls with Autism disorder! Find out more information about our camp!
Why Choose Our Camp
Let’s face it – summer is all about having fun, meeting new friends, having unforgettable adventures, and creating memories. At our Autism summer camp Oklahoma parents choose we believe that every child should experience an amazing summer, and boys and girls with Autism disorder are not an exception.
At our camp, your child can enjoy the best summer of their life. We are a qualified summer camp, with professional staff and exceptional camp programs that can help your child get out of their comfort zone and start communicating and socializing with other campers of their age.
We provide a friendly and nurturing environment where campers can feel safe while enjoying their summer.
The Programs at Our Exceptional Autism Summer Camp Oklahoma Teens Choose
Boys and girls simply love our camp! Why?
Because we organize the funniest and most interesting camp programs. Our camp programs are developed to motivate campers to communicate and learn important skills at the same time. We are having so much fun here, but we are learning as well!
Here are a few of the camp programs we have to offer:
- Discovery Camp Program – This program is specially designed for campers ages 6-7 and it is also suitable for first-timers.
- Sight Camp Program – This summer camp program is designed for campers ages 8 -13.
- Insight Camp Program – This program is created for teens ages 14 – 17.
- Adventure Camp Program – In this camp program, we include four sub-programs: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, Caves & Climbing. They are designed for teens ages 14 – 17
- Leadership Camp Program – This summer camp program is specially created for campers ages 16 – 22.
- Krewe Camp Program – This summer camp program is created for campers ages 16 – 22.
- Young Adult Camp Program – This camp program is suitable for young adults ages 18 – 22.
The camp programs are supervised and organized by our camp staff. We are proud to say that we have the best staff members. They are beyond adequate, experienced, and professional and we could not be more happy to see so many generations of campers walk into our Autism summer camp and come back again seeking new adventures.
Call us today for additional information or to to schedule a visit!
Oklahoma : Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater