Autism Summer Camp New Jersey Families Love and Our Camp Programs
Contact us about our Autism summer camp New Jersey teens love and ensure we are the right environment for your child diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder!
What Can Our Autism Summer Camp New Jersey Families Choose Offer You?
At our camp, we not only offer a classic camping experience but an opportunity for campers to hang out and have fun. Through the wide variety of games, events, and activities we organize, children can learn and have the best summer of their life at the same time.
Children of all age and their parents love our camp! Autism summer camp New Jersey teen love is a place filled with motivation and support. We encourage campers to embrace who they are, to embrace their uniqueness and show everyone how talented and smart they actually are. Thanks to our camp program we manage to accomplish all of that.
The Programs at our Autism Summer Camp New Jersey Parents love are:
Discovery – This program is designed for children from age 6 to age 7. It helps campers build fundamental skills in conflict resolution and social communication.
- Sight – This program is designed for young people from age 8 to age 13 with an Autism disorder. The program is focused on personal growth and activities such as climbing, swimming, rock climbing, nature studies, and more.
- Insight – The program is designed for children from age 14 to age 17 and teach campers how to work effectively as a team in order to accomplish certain goals.
- Adventure Program – The adventure program includes 4 groups such as Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing. The program is designed for teens from age 14 to age 17.
- Leadership Program – The program is for teens and young adults from age 16 and 22 who have completed the Insight, Adventure or Young Adults program. Tre program includes an on-campus leadership training course and a self-directed wilderness trip.
- Krewe Program – The program is designed for campers who have completed the Leadership program. It focuses on the job skills required in real life such as accountability, time management, and etc.
- Young Adult Program – This program is for young adults from age 18 to 22 who want to accomplish complete independence. Campers live together and concentrate on learning how to become responsible adults.
For more information on our camp for kids with Autism please call, 855-LUV-TALI
New Jersey : Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Trenton