Autism Summer Camp Mississippi Families Love, Why Choose Us?
If you are looking for the best place where your child can spend their summer, look no further as our Autism summer camp Mississippi Teens love is all you need!
We offer a calm and friendly environment where your child can feel free, safe, and can communicate with other children their age!
Why We Are Your Best Option
Let’s face it – there are many traditional summer camps out there but few that focus on working with kids on the spectrum. We are different because we always consider the needs and interests of the campers. This allows us to create customized camp programs, activities, games, and events, according to the specific needs of the campers and to motivate them to be better each new day at the camp.
Children love us because we create comfort here and really know how to connect with our campers.
The Programs at Our Specialized Summer Camp Mississippi Families Love
We have a variety of camp programs to meet the different needs and interests of the campers with high-functioning Autism or order learning difficulty. These are some of our programs at the camp:
- Discovery Program – It is for children between age 6 and 7
- Foundation Program – It is for children between age 8 and 13
- Sight Program – It is for children between age 8 and 13
- Insight Program – It Is for teens between age 14 and 17
- Adventure Program – It is for teens between age 14 and 17 and includes various activities such as Hook and Tackle, Quest, Caves & Climbing, and Tri-Adventures.
- Theme Week – It is for teens with high functioning Autism between age 14 and 17
- Leadership Program – It is for teens and young adults between age 16 and 22
- Krewe Program – It is for teens and young adults between age 18 and 22
These are some of the activities we organize at our Autism summer camp Mississippi Teens Love:
- In-Camp Activities: canoeing, slingshots, archery, slip and slide, field games, blacktop games, pond games, pool, gaga, tree climbing, science, arts &crafts, and campus-wide special events.
- Off-Camp Activities: whitewater rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, hiking, tubing, and rock climbing.
Consider a Visit at Our Camp
We look forward to getting to meet you and your child! Contact us today!
Mississippi : Jackson, West Gulfport, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch