The Camp Programs and Activities at Our Leading Autism Summer Camp Alabama Teens Love
Discover the camp programs and activities we organize at our Autism summer camp Alabama kids love! We are the perfect environment for your child!
We are a leading camp for boys and girls ages 6-22 who are diagnosed with high-functioning Autism. Our camp provides a calm and friendly environment where campers can learn and have fun camping and participating in fun adventures at the same time!
We are much more than just a traditional summer camp; we are a place where your child can meet new friends, start communicating and socializing, build friendships, and enjoy the best summer of their life! We make sure campers leave our camp with a positive attitude and experience!
The Programs & Activities at Our Autism Summer Camp Alabama Parents Trust
In order to discover more information about our summer camp and ensure we are the ideal environment for your child, here’s a quick glance at some of our programs:
- Discovery Program – This program is created for campers ages 6 – 7. it focuses on developing essential basic skills in social communication, behaving and conflict resolution.
- Sight Program – This program is created for campers ages 8 – 13, we concentrate on assisting young people to develop independence, social interaction, and communication skills.
- Insight Program – This program is created for teens ages 14 – 17, this program promotes teamwork.
- Adventure Program – This program is created for teens ages 14 – 17, for the adventurous, includes a few program models: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing.
- Leadership Program – This program is created for teens ages 14 – 17, this program model includes a trip into the wilderness and in-camp leadership training course.
- Krewe Program – This program is created for campers ages 16 – 22. It is a program model that concentrates on improving the life skills and abilities such as time management, accountability, independence and more!
- Young Adult Program – This program is created for young adults ages 18 – 22 and for campers who are on their way to accomplish total independence.
Alabama : Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile city, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn city, Madison