Discover all important information you need to know about our educational autism camp North Carolina families trust and the camp programs we offer!
About Our Educational Autism Camp North Carolina
We are a leading educational camp for children, teens, and young adults ages 6-22 diagnosed with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. Our camp is considered to be an ideal environment where children can grow and develop socially and academically.
Each and every program is specially designed to meet the campers’ needs. The programs include various activities, events, and games. Regardless of the program, we can promise you a summer of fun and enjoyment!
- Discovery Program is designed for campers ages 6 – 7. This program gives priority to kindness and flexibility, as campers build essential basic skills in social communication and conflict resolution.
- Sight Program is designed for young people ages 8 – 13 with ASD, including Autism level 1. In this program, we aim to help campers increase their independence and inner strength, improve their social interaction, and enhance their communicative abilities.
- Insight Program offers a creative challenge for teens ages 14 – 17 with autism. In the program model, teens learn how to work as a team to accomplish a certain goal on time.
- Adventure Program is created for teens ages 14 – 17 and includes activities such as Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing. The Adventure program brings adventure games to life! Campers love this program!
- Leadership Program is for teens ages 14 – 17 who have finished an adventure program, insight program, or young adult session. The leadership program includes a self-directed trip into the wilderness and camp-based leadership training course.
- Krewe Program is specially created for returning campers ages 16 – 22 and for campers who have finished the leadership program. This program focuses on developing life-skills such as accountability, time management, learning what it takes to be a staff member at the camp.
- Young Adult Program is specially created for young adults ages 18 – 22 who are on their way to accomplishing total independence.
Come and Visit Us Today!
We cannot wait to meet you and your family! Let’s plan your child’s exciting summer today!
North Carolina : Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem