Have the Best Summer Camping Adventure – Only at Out Specialized Autism Camp Nevada Kids Love
Looking for a place where your Autistic boy or girl can spend the summer? Look no further, as you have come to the right place! Our specialized Autism camp Nevada kids love is all your child needs!
All You Need to Know about Our Camp
We are a leading summer camp for children, teen, and young adults who are diagnosed with Autism disorder. We provide a friendly and nurturing environment where all campers can feel free and safe while learning and having fun at the same time.
Besides a traditional camping experience, our educational Autism camp provides an adventurous experience for campers of all age. We are a lot more than just a summer camp. We are a place where your child can meet new friends, start communicating with children of their own age and have unforgettable summer!
The Communication between Campers & Parents
Many parents and other family members are interested in the way we communicate here at the camp. We completely understand how important the communication is between you and your child, and that is the reason why we have decided to create an effective system that will keep in active communication with your child:
- Phone Calls – We call parents once a week with information and updates on campers’ experience at the camp.
- E-Mail Updates – Once a week, we update the parents or other family members via e-mails. The emails are more generic when compared to the phone calls. We share an overall experience of the campers at our camp.
- Photo Gallery – We have an online photo gallery that is being updated almost every day with new photos. The photos are usually taken during the activities and games we play.
- Letter-Writing – Yes, letter-writing still exists. We encourage campers of all age to write letters to their families at least once a week.
- 24/7 Contact Service – The contact service is available 24/7 for everything you need including additional information or questions.
Please keep in mind that children are not allowed to use the phone unless there is an emergency situation.
Come and Visit Our Specialized Autism Camp Nevada Kids Love
You can contact us to schedule an appointment. The open houses are held in April and May from Monday to Friday.
We are waiting for you! Call us for more information Today!
Nevada : Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Paradise, North Las Vegas, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sparks, Carson City