Exceptional Autism Camp Michigan Kids Love
Welcome to the best Autism Camp Michigan families trust – an ideal place for children, teens, and young adults who are diagnosed with Aspergers, Autism, and ADHD! Discover more information about the camp here!
Our Exceptional Autism Camp Michigan Families Choose
We are a summer camp geared towards children, teens, and young adults ages 6-22 who have troubles in communication, socialization, and skill building. Our camp programs and activities are specially created for boys and girls with Aspergers syndrome, high-functioning Autism, ADHD, and other learning differences.
We are more than qualified and experienced to meet your specific needs and requirements as our team is comprised of professional and passionate staff. We carefully cater to our campers’ interests and we try to satisfy their needs by offering creative and fun activities that assist in helping them overcome their difficulties in communication and socialization.
At our exceptional Autism Camp Michigan parents trust, we motivate campers to communicate with other children of their age, to improve their knowledge and skills, to hang out and share experiences, to build friendships, to make new memories, to have fun, and enjoy every moment of every day.
How we communicate at the Camp?
We know how important the communication with your child is. We have a wonderful communication system that will keep you and your child in an active communication during their tenure at camp.
How we keep you in touch:
- Phone Calls – The camp members call the parents at least once a week to notify them on their child’s experience at the summer camp.
- Weekly E-mail Updates – The camp shares weekly emails where we notify the parents and other family members about the fun games, events, your child has been participating in.
- Photos & Camp News – Our online summer camp gallery is updated during the camp sessions.
- Writing Letters – We always motivate campers to write letters to their parents at least once a week.
- Contact Service – All parents are allowed to call or email us. Our contact service is available 24/7.
If you want to know more about our summer camp, don’t hesitate to call or email. We are here to answer to all of your questions and are excited about the prospects of having your child attend!
We look forward to speaking with you! Let us cater your child an unforgettable camp adventure!
Autism Camp Michigan: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Charter, Township of Clinton, Dearborn, Livonia