Educational Autism Camp Connecticut Families Choose
Why should you visit our camp? Discover all the important information you need to know about our educational Autism camp Connecticut teens love!
Join us this year for a great summer!
The truth is that there are hundreds of summer camps for a traditional camp experience, but what camps work with kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder? Talisman Camps is one of the leading camps for ASD boys and girls to enjoy a traditional summer camp experience.
Our educational Autism camp Connecticut families love is an ideal place for children, teens, and young adults from age 6 to age 22 who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We differentiate ourselves because we always consider the campers needs and interests.
We want to provide an opportunity for campers to learn, develop and improve their life skills and have fun at the same time. That is the reason why we’ve designed various camp programs, activities, games, and events. We want to meet every camper’s needs and motivate them to be better each day at the camp.
The Activities at Our Educational Autism Camp Connecticut Teens Choose
The activities at our camp are divided into two groups: in-camp and off-camp activities:
- In-Camp activities include canoeing, archery, slingshots, slip and slide, blacktop games, field games, pond games, gaga, pool, science, tree climbing, arts and crafts, and etc.
- Off-Camp activities include kayaking, whitewater rafting, hiking, horseback riding, tubing, rock climbing, and etc.
How we communicate at The Camp
We completely understand how important the communication between you and your child is. That is why we’ve decided to come up with an organized communication system in order to keep parents and other family members informed about everything that is happening at the camp.
- Phone Calls – We will update you via phone at least once a week and we will provide you with specific information about your child.
- E-Mails – The program directors send e-mails once a week with more general information about the games, activities, and events we organize at the camp.
- Online Photo Gallery – Our online photo gallery is updated daily during the camp season.
- Letter-Writing – At our camp, we encourage campers to write letters at least once a week.
- Contact Service – We are at your service 24/7.
If you are interested please fill out an application and reserve a space for your child! Please keep in mind that our programs are filling quickly!
Our specialized Autism camp Connecticut teens love is waiting for you! Let’s create happy summer memories together!
Connecticut : Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, North Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, East Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain