All About Our Programs for Children with Aspergers Syndrome at the Best Aspergers Summer Camp Oklahoma Kids Love
The leading Aspergers summer camp Oklahoma parents trust offers camp programs, activities, and games for boys and girls diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome! Come and visit us!
The Best Aspergers Summer Camp Oklahoma Families Choose
Our summer camp is known as the best camp in the country! Why?
We are true professionals at what we do! We provide excellent care and treatment for children, teens, and young adults diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome. We help these boys and girls overcome their difficulties and challenges they may experience and start communicating and socializing with other campers of their age.
The reason why we are so good at our job is because we are completely focused on providing exactly what the campers need and want. All of our camp programs, activities, and games are designed in order to meet the various needs, interests, and ages of the campers. We accept children from age 6 to age 22 to the camp and we divide them into 3 groups: pre-teen, teen, and young adult.
So, if you want your child to experience the best summer of their life and meet new friends, come and visit the best Aspergers summer camp Oklahoma teens trust!
The Camp Programs, Activities & Games at our Summer Camp
We are more than just a traditional summer camp! We are a camp that can change your child’s life in a positive way. Through our camp programs, activities, and games we teach children how to be better persons, be more kind and patient, make new friends and build friendships, and enjoy every minute of every day here at the camp.
Here are some of our camp programs:
- Discovery Program (for children ages 6 – 7)
- Sight Program (for young campers ages 8 – 13)
- Insight Program (for teens ages 14 – 17)
- Adventure Program (for teens ages 14 – 17)
- Leadership Program (for teens ages 14 – 17)
- Krewe Program (for returning young adults ages 16 – 22)
- Young Adult Program (for campers ages 18 – 22)
Here are some of our camp activities:
- In-Camp Activities: Tree climbing, slip and slide, arts & crafts, science, canoeing, archery, etc.
- Off-Camp Activities: Hiking, kayaking, ziplining, horseback riding, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, etc.
Oklahoma : Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater