The Camp Programs, Games, and Activities at Our Leading Aspergers Summer Camp Missouri Teens Love
Discover all of our unique camp programs, games, and activities we organize at our leading Aspergers summer camp Missouri parents trust! Ensure we are an ideal environment for your child diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome!
Introduction to Our Summer Camp
Based in North Carolina, we are a professional summer camp for boys and girl ages 6-22 diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome and children who may have difficulties in expressing themselves, behaving properly, and communicating with other children of their age.
We provide an environment where your child can simply get out of their comfort zone and be motivated enough to overcome challenges they may experience in communicating, socializing, playing, learning, etc.
Through proper academic learning, advice, life lessons, tips, recommendations, exciting games, creative activities, and fun events, we teach campers everything they should know about how to make a positive change in their personal life at our educational Aspergers summer camp Missouri families choose.
The Programs, Games, and Activities at Our Leading Aspergers Summer Camp Missouri Teens Trust
Here are some of our camp programs:
- Discovery Program – This program is designed for campers ages 6 – 7 and focuses on improving essential basic skills in social communication.
- Sight Program – This program is designed for campers ages 8 – 13 and through this program, we concentrate on assisting young people to work on their independence and communication skills.
- Insight Program – This program is designed for teens ages 14 – 17 and teach campers how to work as a team.
- Adventure Program – This program is designed for teens ages 14 – 17 and includes a few program models: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing.
- Leadership Program – This program is designed for teens ages 14 – 17 and includes a trip into the wilderness.
- Krewe Program – This program is designed for campers ages 16 – 22 and concentrates on improving the life skills and abilities.
- Young Adult Program – This program is designed for young adults ages 18 – 22.
Some of the activities at our specialized Aspergers summer camp Missouri are tree-climbing, science, archery, pool, field games, rock climbing, horseback riding, rafting, hiking, and etc.
Missouri : St Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Independence, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, Saint Joseph, Saint Charles