Aspergers Summer Camp Hawaii Families Trust
Do you want your child with Aspergers syndrome to experience the best summer camp adventure? If you do, come and visit our exceptional Aspergers summer camp Hawaii kids love– the perfect place for your child to meet new friends, have fun, and enjoy summer!
What You Should Know about Our Camp
We are a summer camp based in North Carolina and our mission is to develop a friendly, calm, and nurturing environment where boys and girls ages 6-22 who are diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome can improve their academic and communicational skills.
Campers love us because we are more than just a traditional summer camp where we only take tests and work on our skills all the time. Our Aspergers summer camp Hawaii teens choose is much more than that.
We focus on the campers’ strengths and capabilities but we also want them to have fun, meet new friends, enjoy adventures, and experience an unforgettable summer.
We give children, teenagers, and young adults an opportunity to learn, socialize, have fun, and make summer memories!
The Programs at Our Exceptional Aspergers Summer Camp Hawaii Parents Love
- Discovery Camp Program – This camp program is created for campers ages 6-7 and it is also suitable for first-timers.
- Sight Camp Program – This summer camp program is created only for campers ages 8 -13.
- Insight Camp Program – This program is designed for all teenagers ages 14 – 17.
- Adventure Camp Program – In this camp program, we include four sub-programs: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, Caves & Climbing. The sub-programs are created for teenagers ages 14 – 17
- Leadership Camp Program – This summer camp program is designed for campers ages 16 – 22.
- Krewe Camp Program – This summer camp program is designed for campers ages 16 – 22.
- Young Adult Camp Program – This camp program is suitable for young adults ages 18 – 22.
All of our camp programs and activities are organized and supervised by our experienced camp staff members and counselors. Our team is beyond professional and adequate and we could not be more satisfied to see new generations of boys and girls walk into our summer camp and come back again looking for new memories and adventures!