See why we are the Aspergers Summer Camp Colorado families love!
If you want the best for your child – our Aspergers summer camp Colorado teens love is the best choice! Talisman camps is a place where your child can grow socially, work on their communication, and build friendships that will last a lifetime!
Why You Need to Visit Our Aspergers Summer Camp Colorado Teens Choose
Taking your child with an Aspergers Syndrome to a specialized summer camp is something that every parent should consider. The idea of a summer camp is to provide children with a safe, nurturing, and healthy environment where they will be able to grow socially, learn, and have unforgettable fun while doing it.
It is proven that children who visit camps are calmer, more confident, and know exactly how to behave in every situation. Our Aspergers summer camp Colorado teens choose can definitely confirm this.
Not only our camp has a reputation for being one of the best choices, but it is a place where children can develop their social skills, improve their communication, and build friendships with children of their age.
Our camp program is customized according to children’s interests, needs, and skills. Each activity included in the program is designed to promote education, friendships, and fun. According to our experience so far, children can become better persons if they learn while having fun instead of learning in an anxious environment and under pressure.
That is the reason why we concentrate only on the positive things here and encourage the campers to get out of their comfort zone and enjoy their summer!
How You Can Communicate with Your Child
Because we are professionals at what we do, we offer few ways for parents to keep in touch with their children.
- Phone Calls – We call parents/family members to update them on the child’s experience. We update them via phone once a week.
- E-Mail Updates – Besides phone calls, we send weekly emails to parents or family members with more general updates.
- Online Photo Gallery – We capture every moment on photographs which are later shared online.
- Writing Letters – We encourage campers to write letters to their friends and family at least once a week.
- 24/7 Contact Service – Our contact service is available to you 24/7.
Colorado : Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Pueblo, Arvada, Westminster, Centennial