Visit Our Aspergers Camp Wyoming Families Trust
Come visit our Aspergers camp Wyoming families choose year after year. If your child has ADHD, Aspergers, Autism, or other learning or social disability, Talisman Camps is the place for you and your child!
What You Should Know about Our Camp
We are a summer camp based in North Carolina, our mission is to develop a friendly, calm, and nurturing environment where boys and girls ages 6-22 with ADHD, Aspergers, or Autism can improve their academic and social skills.
Our Aspergers Camp Wyoming teens love is more than just another traditional summer camp. We promote social development and build self-esteem through focused activities geared towards those with learning differences.
We try to focus on the campers’ strength and capabilities but we also want them to have fun, meet new friends, enjoy adventures, and experience summer like every normal child.
We give children, teens, and young adults an opportunity to learn, socialize, have fun, and make unforgettable summer memories!
The Programs at Our Exceptional Aspergers Camp Wyoming
Another reason why campers love our camp is because of the various camp programs and activities we offer. Here are some of our camp programs:
- Discovery Camp Program – This camp program is specially created for campers ages 6-7 and it is also suitable for first-timers.
- Sight Camp Program – This summer camp program is created only for campers ages 8 -13.
- Insight Camp Program – This program is designed for all teens ages 14 – 17.
- Adventure Camp Program – In this camp program, we include four sub-programs: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, Caves & Climbing. The sub-programs are created for teens ages 14 – 17
- Leadership Camp Program – This summer camp program is designed for campers ages 16 – 22.
- Krewe Camp Program – This summer camp program is designed for campers ages 16 – 22.
- Young Adult Camp Program – This camp program is suitable for young adults ages 18 – 22.
All of our camp programs and activities are organized and supervised by our experienced camp staff members and counselors. Our team is beyond professional and adequate and we could not be more and satisfied to see new generations of boys and girls walk into our Aspergers camp Wyoming residents prefer.
Come see our camp for yourself! Browse our webpage for more information and apply today! We look forward to meeting you and your child!
Aspergers Camp Wyoming: Cheyenne Casper Laramie Gillette Rock Springs Sheridan Green River Evanston Riverton Jackson