Aspergers Camp Montana Families Prefer
Our Leading Asperger’s Camp Montana Families Prefer: Real Camping Experience & Adventures
If you want your child to experience the best summing of their life – come and visit the leading Asperger’s camp Montana parents trust, suitable for boys and girls ages 6-22!
Who We Are
We are a camp for boys and girls who have been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, ADHD, Autism, and other learning differences. Our camp is known as a one-stop destination for children, teens, and young adults who may have trouble communicating, socializing, learning, and behaving. We offer appropriate and professional help. Through our customized camp programs, activities, and games, we help campers overcome their difficulties and enjoy their time spent with friends.
Because of the huge popularity of our Asperger’s camp Montana parents trust, the camp programs, groups, and sessions are filling pretty fast, so if you are interested in signing up your child, hurry up and submit an application today!
How We Communicate Here at the Camp
Communication is very important to us! We want campers to feel safe and protected so they can achieve real results. We want parents and campers to be in an active communication as we believe parent’s support is crucial for achieving certain goals and making improvements. That is why we have created a great system of communication.
This is how we communicate here at the camp:
- Phone Calls – We will get in touch with you at least once a week to notify you on your child’s experience. We want parents to be informed about the various activities and games we organize here at the camp.
- Weekly E-mail Updates – We send weekly e-mails to notify the parents and other family members about the fun time we have here.
- Photos & Camp News – All parents can send e-mails to their campers. We print these e-mails and we hand directly to the children. Also, our online summer camp gallery is updated during the camp sessions so you can check our photos and see what your child is doing.
- Writing Letters – We motivate our campers to write letters to their parents at least once a week.
- Contact Service – You can call us or e-mail us 24/7. We are here to provide you with all the information you need!
Sign Up Your Child to the Best Asperger’s Camp Montana Families Love
For any additional information or details, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We will explain how to fill out an application and sign up your child to the best camp!
We are waiting to hear from you!
Montana : Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Anaconda, Havre