ADHD Summer Camp South Dakota Teens Love
Best Camp Programs, Groups, and Activities Only at Our Educational ADHD Summer Camp South Dakota Teens Love
Our educational ADHD summer camp South Dakota parents trust offers fun camp programs, groups, and activities for boys and girls ages 6-22 with ADHD! Come and visit us and ensure we are the perfect place for your child!
About Our Camp
We are a one-stop destination for children, teenagers, and young adults from ages 6 to 22 who are diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high-functioning Autism, and Aspergers syndrome. We are known for offering exceptional and professional help for all boys and girls with ADHD through fun and educational camp programs, groups, activities, games, and events. Our programs are created with one thing in mind – to help children overcome their challenges they may experience in behaving, learning, and socializing.
Considering the fact that we are one of the most popular summer camps in the country, our programs are filling up quickly. If you are interested in getting your child into our educational ADHD summer camp South Dakota kids choose now is the right time! Hurry up and submit your child’s application!
The Camp Programs, Groups, Activities, and Games at Our Educational ADHD Summer Camp South Dakota Families Love
We are more than just a traditional summer camp where campers play games all day long! At our camp we have fun and enjoy the summer! Through the various activities, games, and events we organize, children learn and have fun at the same time!
Our Camp Programs
- Discovery Program is created for children ages 6 – 7.
- Sight Program is created for young campers ages 8 – 13.
- Insight Program is created for teenagers ages 14 – 17.
- Adventure Program is designed for teenagers ages 14 – 17 and includes several program models: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing.
- Leadership Program is designed for teenagers ages 14 – 17.
- Krewe Program is created for returning young adults ages 16 – 22.
- Young Adult Program is created for campers ages 18 – 22.
Our Camp Activities:
- Camp-Based Activities: Tree climbing, arts & crafts, gaga, science, pond games, blacktop games, field games, pool, quidditch, tie-dye, slip and slide, canoeing, archery, campus-wide special events, etc.
- Adventure-Based Activities: Hiking, tubing, kayaking, horseback riding, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, zipline, and etc.
If you like our camp programs, activities, and games and you think we are a suitable camp for your child, come and visit us!
Our educational ADHD summer camp is waiting for your child!
South Dakota Sioux Falls Rapid City Aberdeen Brookings Watertown Mitchell Yankton Pierre Huron Vermillion