The Camp Programs & Activities at Our ADHD Summer Camp New Mexico Families trust
Based in North Carolina we encourage you to discover our camp programs and learn why we are the ADHD summer camp New Mexico teens love! Contact us today to ensure we are the best summer camp for your boy or girl!
All You Need to Know about Our Summer Camp
We are the leading summer camp for boys and girls ages 6-22 who are diagnosed with ADHD disorder and for children who have difficulties expressing their emotions, communicating with other people, and behaving properly in a normal environment.
Our educational ADHD summer camp New Mexico Kids love is popular among the children and parents because, besides a traditional camping experience, our camp offers an adventurous and unforgettable experience for children, teens, and young adults. We are more than just a traditional summer camp.
The Programs at Our Educational ADHD Summer Camp New Mexico Families Choose
Each program at our camp is created with one thing in mind – to meet campers’ needs. We want children to learn and have fun at the same time. Here are some of the programs we offer at the camp:
- Discovery Program – This program is created for campers ages 6 – 7 and it gives focus on establishing essential basic skills in proper behaving and conflict resolution.
- Sight Program – This program is created for young people ages 8 – 13 and through this program model, we help campers increase their independence, develop and enhance their social interaction and their communicational skills.
- Insight Program – This camp program is created for teens ages 14 – 17 and in the program model, campers learn how to work as a team in order to achieve a certain goal.
- Adventure Program – This camp program is created for teens ages 14 – 17. In this program, there are a few program models: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing.
- Leadership Program – This program is created for teens ages 14 – 17. The program model includes a trip into the wilderness.
- Krewe Program – This program is created for campers ages 16 – 22 and concentrates on enhancing the life skills such as time management, accountability, and etc.
- Young Adult Program – This program is created for young adults ages 18 – 22 and is ideal for campers who want to achieve a total independence.
If you think these programs and activities are perfect for you – come and visit our educational ADHD summer camp New Mexico Teens love and see for yourself!
New Mexico : Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Enchanted Hills, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs