Have an Unforgettable Summer at the Best ADHD Summer Camp Colorado Teens Choose
Come and visit the best ADHD summer camp Colorado families love– a summer camp for boys and girls ages 6-22 diagnosed with ADHD, autism, and Aspergers!
About Our Camp
We are a leading summer camp in the country for children, teenagers, and young adults who are diagnosed with ADHD, autism or Aspergers. Our summer camp is a perfect environment where your boy or girl can overcome all challenges, disabilities, and barriers related to socialization, communication, learning, and behavior.
We have extremely qualified and experienced staff members in our team who make sure campers learn and have fun at the same time. They help campers get out of their comfort zone through various games, activities, and events. Each activity and camp program is specifically designed to motivate children to communicate, build friendships, achieve goals, be nice to one another, and enjoy real camping adventures.
So, are you ready for your child to experience the best summer of their life?
How We Communicate at Our ADHD Summer Camp Colorado Parents Trust
In order to help campers and parents stay in active communication during the camp session, we’ve designed a communication system:
- Phone Call Updates – We inform the families via phone at least once a week with specific information and details about the camper.
- E-Mail Updates – We send e-mails to parents and other family members at least once a week with general information about the campers and the events, games, and activities we organize at the summer camp.
- Online Photo Gallery – We have an online photo gallery which is updated daily with photos from the campers and the activities they are involved in.
- Letter-Writing – We motivate campers of all ages and of all camp programs to write letters at least once a week.
- Contact Service – We are at your service 24/7. You can get in touch with us for anything you need. Please keep in mind that campers are not allowed to use the phone unless there is an emergency.
Come and Visit Us
If you like our camp and the concept we follow, come and visit us!
You can contact us to schedule an appointment and visit the camp and meet our staff members. You can also get information about how to fill out an application form and sign up your child to one of our camp programs!
The best ADHD summer camp Colorado teens love is waiting for you!
Colorado : Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Pueblo, Arvada, Westminster, Centennial