Our Leading ADHD Camp Texas Teens Love Offers Real Camping Experience & Adventures
If you want your child to experience their best summer yet, come and visit the leading ADHD Camp Texas kids trust, suitable for boys and girls ages 6-22!
What We Do
We are a camp for boys and girls who have been diagnosed with Asperger’s, ADHD, Autism, or other learning differences. Our camp is known as a one-stop destination for children, teenagers, and young adults who have trouble in communicating, socializing, learning, and behaving. We offer appropriate and professional help. Through our uniquely designed camp programs, activities, and games, we help campers overcome their difficulties and enjoy time well spent with friends.
Because of the huge popularity of our ADHD Camp Texas families choose, the camp programs, groups, and sessions are filling quickly, so if you are interested in signing up your child, hurry and submit an application today!
Communicating With Your Child While They Are At Camp
Communication is very important to us here at the camp! We want campers to feel safe and protected so they can achieve real results. We want parents and campers to be in active communication as we believe parental support is crucial for achieving goals and making improvements. That is why we have created a great system of communication.
This is how we communicate here at the camp:
- Phone Calls – We will get in touch with you at least once a week to notify you on your child’s experience. We want parents to be informed about the various activities and games we organize here at the camp.
- Weekly E-mail Updates – We send weekly emails to notify parents and other family members about the fun time we have here.
- Photos & Camp News – All parents can send emails to their campers. We print these emails and hand them directly to the children. Also, our online summer camp gallery is updated during the camp sessions so you can check our photos and see what your child is up to.
- Writing Letters – We motivate our campers to write letters to their parents at least once a week.
- Contact Service – You can call us or e-mail us 24/7. We are here to provide you with all the information you need!
Sign Up Your Child to the Best ADHD Camp Texas Parents Prefer
For any additional information or details, do not hesitate to get in touch with us! We will explain how to fill out an application and sign up your child to the best camp!
We are waiting for your child!