The Camp Programs, Activities, and Exercises at Our Exceptional ADHD Camp Oregon Parents Trust
Our exceptional ADHD Camp Oregon teens count on offers unique camp programs, activities and exercises for boys and girls diagnosed with ADHD! We are an ideal environment where your child can grow, develop new skills, and enjoy unforgettable adventures!
Introduction to Our Camp – Who We Are
We are a camp for young people who have been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, ADHD, and Autism disorder.
At our camp, we help campers overcome their difficulties in socialization and communication, learn very important things, help campers stay calm and more patient, hang out, play games, achieve goals, and have fun at the same time!
The camp programs at our exceptional ADHD Camp Oregon families choose are customized in order to meet the needs, ages, and interests of the campers. The fun and exciting activities help campers get out of their comfort zone and enjoy unforgettable camping adventures with other children their age!
The Programs & Activities We Offer at Our Unique ADHD Camp Oregon Teens Love
Here are some of our camp programs:
- Discovery Program – This program is for campers ages 6 – 7 and focuses on enhancing essential basic skills in communication.
- Sight Program – This program is for campers ages 8 – 13, and through this program, we focus on helping adolescents to work on their independence, behaviors, and communication skills.
- Insight Program – This program is for teenagers ages 14 – 17, and we teach young people how to work as a team.
- Adventure Program – This program is for teenagers ages 14 – 17 and includes 4 different program models: Quest, Hook and Tackle, Tri-Adventures, and Caves & Climbing.
- Leadership Program – This program is for teenagers ages 14 – 17 and includes a trip into the wilderness.
- Krewe Program – This program is for campers between the ages of 16 and 22 years old and focuses on enhancing the camper’s life skills and abilities.
- Young Adult Program – This program is for young adults ages 18 – 22.
Some of the activities at our camp include science, rock climbing, hiking, tree-climbing, pool, horseback riding, archery, field games, etc. We divide campers into 2 groups – an in-camp group and an off-camp group. Both groups are supervised by our professional counselors and mentors. They ensure campers are safe 24/7.
So, if you want the best treatment for your child – send an application today! We are waiting to hear from you and make this the most unforgettable summer yet for your child!